Guides and Resources
The following is a list of important information relating to the 2022 Municipal Elections for the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville, including by-laws, legislation, policies and procedures. Please note that these resources do not apply to provincial or federal elections.
Guides and Resources for the 2022 Municipal Election will be added here as they become available.
- Form 1 - Nomination Paper
- Form 2 - Endorsement of Nomination
- Form 3 - Appointment for Voting Proxy
- Form 4 - Financial Statement - Auditor's Report - Candidate
- Form 5 - Financial Statement - Subsequent Expenses
- Form 6 - Notice of Extension of Campaign Period
- Form 7 - Notice of Registration - Third Party
- Form 8 - Financial Statement - Auditor's Report - Third Party
- Form 9 - Declaration of Identity
To obtain a fillable pdf copy of these forms, please visit the Ontario Central Forms Repository.
On December 7, 2021, Council of the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville passed By-law 2021-117-EL authorizing the use of automated vote tabulation equipment for the purpose of counting votes for the 2022 Municipal Election.
On April 3, 2018, Council of the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville passed By-law 2018-050-RE, as amended, to regulate election signs.